Personal Trainer NYC - ClientD

One of Personal Trainer in NYC Terri Walsh's clients shares their experiences throughout the process of getting in shape and tackling their fitness goals.

6/12/2006

June 12

Today I did both arms and legs with Terri and it was a nice change. I wasnt expecting the combo. It was very hard work. My body isnt used to doing both on the same day so it really put my muscles to the test. I was able to do 30 straight leg push ups which is a huge for me. I am so proud. Terri let me enjoy that moment but quickly followed it with a crazy routine of dips, chest press, step ups, crunches, and lats. I was dying when I left but time well spent I have to admit. I would say now only 90% of the time do I want to strangle her when I am there. I enjoy 10% just because its summer and I like knowing I feel like dying because I will look good in a bikini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home