Personal Trainer NYC - ClientD

One of Personal Trainer in NYC Terri Walsh's clients shares their experiences throughout the process of getting in shape and tackling their fitness goals.

6/13/2006

June 13

Had a great boxing training session with Terri today. My abs were killing me from yesterday but I sucked it up. Those push ups do more damage then one imagines on the abs. WOW! Painful but worth it. I like the boxing because I feel like it is a stress reliever. And being a woman it is the exact opposite of what we are taught. We are taught not to hit or be aggressive. Terri is an amazing instructor though. She teaches you not to just hit the bag but to connect your whole body to use all the muscles. It makes a huge difference. It really works your abs, arms, butt and legs. I never knew it was such a great workout. Now I know why Hillary looked so good in million dollar baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home