Personal Trainer NYC - ClientD

One of Personal Trainer in NYC Terri Walsh's clients shares their experiences throughout the process of getting in shape and tackling their fitness goals.

7/16/2006

July 16

I saw Terri on Friday and was all ready mentally for a good workout but my body wasn't. I felt tired and weak. I was't sure why my body felt so strange. About half way through our workout of boxing, I suddenly felt light headed and sick to my stomach. I had to sit down because I thought I was going to be sick. Terri told me that almost all her clients have been coming in dehydrated. We talked about my lifestyle and came to the conclusion I was. She made me drink so much before I could leave there I thought my tummy was gonna explode. But I started to feel better. It is interesting how lacking in just water can affect your strength. I realized that I need to be more aware of what I am not giving my body enough of. It so easy to overlook something that is widely available to us. We would rather choose that cup of coffee or that cold glass of lemonade on these hot days. But I realize after directly feeling the effects of not getting enough water, that water is the key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home