Personal Trainer NYC - ClientD

One of Personal Trainer in NYC Terri Walsh's clients shares their experiences throughout the process of getting in shape and tackling their fitness goals.

7/09/2006

July 9

So I finally feel like I have really recovered from my stress fracture injury in my foot. I'm kinda stubborn and hate to admit that I ever am hurt and can't do something. Terri saw that firsthand. Thankfully she doesn't put up with anyone's crap and says this is what we are doing, like it or not. But now I am up and running, back to normal and Terri was like "back to work." So it's Sunday now and Im still sore from our Friday work out. I am not sure if I am still sore because they workout was so intense or if it is because of my 3 weeks in turtle mode. Well either way I like the feeling. Makes me happy to feel back in the game and excited to get stronger and fitter. Terri has helped me transform my body into something I never knew was possible. I thank her, even on the days I wouldn't mind telling her what I think of her request for another set of push ups and pull ups. Plus it's kinda fun now to be able to look in the mirror and flex my muscles like a guy. Yes thats right, I have pipes now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home